graciously and generously built for themselves or for the deities they worshipped. One such example of such grandeur is Ranakpur Jain Temple, which is a marble marvel made by men of fifteenth century, during the reign of Rana Kumbha. And the sandstone fort and palace of Rana Kumbha he, which was built in 12th century and named as Kumbhalgarh Fort, is itself an example of greatness. These two spots are globally famous places to visit in Ranakpur.
The rulers of different parts of Rajasthan have been able to shape the lifestyle and culture of that state, which is so unique today that people from all over the world wish to see and experience at least once in their lifetime. Similarly, there are many old Havellies (royal residences) which have been converted into hotels, can be found nowhere, except for Rajasthan.
If we talk specifically about Ranakpur, then, there are many old and new hotels where one can stay while visiting Ranakpur. Mana Hotel tops the list of the best resorts in Ranakpur, and it offers the complete experience of the Rajasthani culture, especially the one that is more prominent of Ranakpur, like Raika (camel rearing tribe) way of living.
There are many things that can be explored in Ranakpur, which can be broadly categorized in the following points.
• Religious: There are many temples, starting from the most famous Ranakpur Jain Temple, even older Surya Narayan Temple, which is situated in the same complex, Falna Golden Jain Temple, Muchhal Mahavir temple, and many smaller temples, most of which are Jain Temples, however, since they are absolutely stunning, they make for the sightseeing list of all the tourists, no matter whether they are Jainism followers or not.
• Leisure: The Natural beauty at Ranakpur is unparalleled and most of the people come here for the calming of the nature’s tranquility. Mana Ranakpur takes its guests to Ranakpur Dam for morning Yoga and evening high tea, arranges for lunch at Thandi Beri, which is the local forest guest house, and also offers traditional massages and Champi for its guests.
• Cultural: At a culturally rich town like Ranakpur, there is a lot to see and do, of which Mana Hotels give a glimpse at the hotel itself. Its cultural programs include puppet show, Rajasthani folk song, Gazal and dance shows and pottery workshop.
• Wildlife: Kumbhalgarh National Park is the biggest reserve of wild flora and fauna near Ranakpur, and with prior reservations, they can be visited.
• Adventure: Tirthankara trail is a trekking space unique to Ranakpur only, which is one of the most adventurous activities, except for the animal rides, bullock cart ride, historical train ride and hot air balloon ride.
Mana Hotels, by far, is the first choice of the people who wish to have a comfortable stay in a modern hotel while visiting Ranakpur, and it also helps its guests experience Rajasthani culture to its fullest, making it the best resort here.