Global food and grocery retail market is estimated to record a substantial CAGR of more than 5.0% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The global retail industry is on an all-time high as global economies have continued to perform exceptionally well, stimulating the retail sales and profitability. The past few years have seen noteworthy developments in the overall retail and e-retail space all around the globe. More and more convenience store chains are seeking to tap into the area of traditional groceries through business-to-business e-commerce with a digital wholesale marketplace. The boom of urbanization has played a significant role in the acceleration of the food and grocery retail market. As projected by the UN (United Nations), around 68% of the global population is expected to live in urban areas by 2050 against 55% in 2018. Moreover, during the forecast period, the global population will increase from 7.71 trillion in 2019 to nearly 8.26 trillion in 2026. Increasing urbanization is one of the key factors that foretell the potential of the global food and grocery retail market.
Browse the full report description Global Food and Grocery Retail Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Packaged Food, Unpackaged Food, Beverages, Other Household Products) By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline) Forecast Period 2020-2026 at https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/food-and-grocery-retail-market
According to Orion’s estimation, food and grocery e-commerce is expected to witness record-breaking growth in not only the developing nations but in developed countries as well. The category is expected to be the fastest-growing one in e-retail space. Customers are increasingly asking for faster deliveries across the e-commerce space, which sets the tone for the food and grocery e-retail market. Giants such as Amazon, Walmart Inc., and Kroger, among more have taken a huge step towards expanding their footprints into the area of modern grocery retailing, increasing their offerings and reach significantly, which in turn is stimulating the global food and grocery retail market growth.
To learn more about this report Request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/food-and-grocery-retail-market
• Market number available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- by Product and Distribution Channel
• Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- Ahold Delhaize, ALDI, Carrefour S.A., Sysco Corporation, and Walmart Inc.
Key questions addressed by the report
• Who is the leader in the market?
• What is the market growth rate of the global food and grocery retail market?
• Which segment and region dominate the market throughout the forecast period?
• Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
Global Food and Grocery Retail Market Report – Segmentation
• Packaged Foods
• Unpackaged Foods
• Other Household Products
By Distribution Channel
• Offline (Brick & Mortar)
Global Food and Grocery Retail Market Report Segment – By Region
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• 7-Eleven Inc.
• AEON Co., Ltd.
• Amazon.com, Inc.
• Albertsons Companies, Inc.
• ALDI Inc.
• Carrefour S.A.
• Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao
• Costco Wholesale Corp.
• Future Retail Ltd.
• ICA Gruppen AB
• Koninklijke Ahold N.V.
• President Chain Store Corp.
• Publix Super Markets, Inc.
• RT-MART International Ltd.
• Safeway Inc.
• Schwarz Gruppe
• Sun Art Retail Group Ltd.
• Sysco Corp.
• Target Corp.
• Tesco PLC
• The Kroger Co.
• The Shoprite Group of Companies
• US Foods, Inc.
• Walmart Inc.
• Woolworths Group Ltd.
• Wesfarmers Ltd.
• Yonghui Superstores Co., Ltd.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/specialty-paper-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. AnuragTiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 780-304-0404