Nepal,22th-Oct,2020:One of the most popular trekking tours in Nepal is the Manaslu Tsum valley trekking tour. It is located more than eight-thousand meters above sea level. This trekking trail was opened in the year of 1995 for the trekkers. The nature lover can choose the Manaslu - Tsum Valley Trek tour. The trekker can discover the ultimate nature and experience the beautiful mountain views. You can learn the Buddhism culture and traditions in this trekking tour. You can capture the beautiful photos in the Himalayan peak. Visiting the Tsum Valley offers you an exciting and thrilling experience.
Highlights of Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking
• It is the perfect trekking tour in Nepal to explore many beautiful valleys in the Manaslu region.
• You can visit the popular places in the region like gompas, monasteries, temples, chortens, and others.
• In this trek trial, the trekker can explore they like culturally, scenically, and others.
• Stay in the lodge or teahouse during this trekking tour
• You can explore the wide-angle display of popular peaks like Ganesh Himal, Larkye Peak, Hiunchuli, Manaslu, Simrang, Ngadi, and more.
• This route will take the trekker to the Tibetan border and see a beautiful valley on the way.
Adventure filled journey
If you are seeking an adventure-filled trip, the Manaslu - Tsum Valley Trek is the right option. You can explore the tallest mountain in the Himalayan peak. The trekker passes through the small villages, valley, monasteries, and others. They can see the thundering whitewater rapids, fantastic Himalayan peaks, mountain scenery, and others.
When choosing the trekking tour, you should hire the best tour operator. They will help you to complete the trekking tour successfully. You can pack the essential items for the trekking tour. It starts by following the Budhi Gandaki banks and tacking back around the river in a spectacular fashion through the suspension bridges. The trekker can stay comfortably in the best accommodation in the region and enjoy the trip.
This trek takes the people to the waterfalls, river, rocky trail, millet terraces, and Gurung villages in the Tsum valley. This trek provides you a chance to visit the Budha birthplace and Milarepa’s Cave. You can see the Himalayan ranges like Hiunchuli, Larkye Peak Simrang, Ngadi, Ganesh Himal, and much more.
Read more at https://www.landmarkdiscoverytreks.com
Landmark Discovery Treks Pvt. Ltd
Paknajol, Kathmandu 16, Nepal
Mobile: +977-9841680621 (Prem Panta)
Email: [email protected]