Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on MediPoint: Artificial Disc Replacement - Middle East and Africa Analysis and Market Forecasts. The report predicts the market size of Middle East and Africa Artificial Disc Replacement Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2023.
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal pathology management has traditionally centered on decompression, correction of deformity, and stabilization. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative disc disease treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, including artificial disc replacement (ADR), which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. ADR technologies are marketed for both the cervical and lumbar spine, and share the common goal of replacing the patient’s disc while often differing in their designs and materials. Compared to lumbar ADR, cervical ADR receives wider popularity at present due to more widely appreciated clinical effectiveness and growing demand for two-level cervical ADR procedures.
This report focuses on the market outlook for ADR products in the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future ADR market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the Middle East and Africa market?
- Which are the keys, high growth markets that ADR manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of ADR products? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for ADR?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the ADR market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 About the Authors
2 Table of Contents
3 Executive Summary
5 Market Outlook
6 Market Insights
7 Competitive Assessment
To Browse full report visit : https://www.marketresearchdata.net/category/healthcare/26246-medipoint-artificial-disc-replacement-middle-east-and-africa