Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Wearable Injectors Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Growth and Change” under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Wearable Injectors Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Growth And Change from The provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wearable injectors market.
This report focuses on wearable injectors market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the wearable injectors market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Request a free sample copy of Wearable Injectors Market Report @
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the wearable injectors? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Wearable Injectors market global report from the answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider wearable injectors market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The wearable injectors market section of the report gives context. It compares the wearable injectors market with other segments of the wearable injectors market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, wearable injectors indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: 1) By Type: On-Body Injectors; Off-Body Injectors
2) By End-User: Hospitals; Clinics; Homecare setting
3) By Application: Immuno-Oncology; Diabetes; Cardiovascular Diseases; Other
Companies Mentioned: Amgen; Becton, Dickinson and Co.; Enable Injections; Insulet Corporation; Ypsomed
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Major players in the wearable injectors market are Amgen, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Enable Injections, Insulet Corporation, Ypsomed, Medtronic, Tandem Diabetes Care, Valeritas, West Pharmaceutical Services and Sensile Medical AG.
The global wearable injectors market is expected to decline from $5.40 billion in 2019 to $5.14 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.65%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively. The market is then expected to recover and reach $7.53 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 13.54%.
The wearable injectors market consists of sales of wearable injectors and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manufacture wearable injectors. Wearable injectors are drug delivery devices that adhere to the body while the drug is administered subcutaneously over a preset time duration. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
The wearable injectors market covered in this report is segmented by type into on-body injectors; off-body injectors. It is also segmented by end-user into hospitals; clinics; homecare setting, and by application into immuno-oncology; diabetes; cardiovascular diseases; other.
In April 2020, Copenhagen-based Zealand Pharma, a company that develops therapies for gastrointestinal, metabolic diseases, acquired Valeritas a New Jersey-based company that developed wearable insulin delivery devices for a deal amount of $23 million, plus the assumptions of some liabilities. The acquisition is expected to expand the footprint of Zealand Pharma in the US diabetes market. Valeritas, Inc is a medical technology company headquartered in the United States.
The high cost associated with wearable injectors is expected to limit the growth of the wearable injectors market. According to Drug Development and Delivery, wearable injectors are single-use systems that are comfortably worn on the body that costs between $20 to $35 per unit, which is high. The high cost associated with wearable injectors has a negative impact on the wearable injectors market growth.
The focus areas for many companies in the wearable injectors manufacturing market has shifted to increasing mergers and acquisitions to acquire more production capabilities. Large prime manufactures are forming joint ventures or buying small or midsized companies to acquire new capabilities or gain access to new markets. For instance, in April 2020, Zealand Pharma completed its acquisition of Valeritas, Inc., to expand the product portfolios and capabilities of the company. The acquisition is expected to build Zealand Pharma's capabilities and to significantly increase its market share in the market. In April 2018, United Therapeutics acquired Steady Med Ltd, a USA-based wearable injector manufacturing company to expand the company’s profile.
The rise in the number of diabetic and chronic diseases patients such as cardiovascular diseases and cancers contributed to the growth of the wearable injectors market. According to the International Diabetes Federation, in 2019, approximately 463 million adults were living with diabetes, and by 2045, it is estimated that around 700 million adults around the world and 1 in 5 adults who are above 65 are expected to suffer from diabetes. The rise in the number of diabetes and chronic diseases patients increased the demand for the treatment of the diseases, thereby driving the wearable injectors market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Data bases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]