Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Energy-based Aesthetic devices (EAD) - Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2025” under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Energy-based Aesthetic devices (EAD) -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2025’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of energy-based aesthetic devices and the historical and forecasted Energy-based Aesthetic devices market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The energy-based aesthetic devices market report provides an overview of energy-based aesthetic devices, applications of energy-based aesthetic devices as well as its advantages and limitations.
Request a free sample copy of Energy-based Aesthetic devices Market Report @
Additionally, the report provides insight on the EAD devices market share of the individual EAD devices, current and forecasted EAD Devices market size from 2017 to 2025, segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers the market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Energy-based Aesthetic devices Overview
Energy-based aesthetic devices can be extensively used for the upliftment of wrinkled and aged skin, rejuvenation, and removal of acne scars, removal of fat and sagging from the skin, improving the quality of the skin by skin tightening and body contouring etc. With the development of latest technologies in this field, a rising inclination toward minimally invasive and non- invasive aesthetic procedures can be witnessed.
The use of advanced technologies has also significantly lowered the time required for healing and for undergoing the treatment. A rise in world’s ageing population, along with an increased consciousness among the youth as well as older age group regarding aesthetic beauty is driving the growth in the market of energy-based aesthetic devices. Energy-based aesthetic treatments are increasingly finding applications across a vast number of areas such as Hair Removal, Facial and Skin Resurfacing/Photo Rejuvenation, Fat Reduction, Body Contouring, Skin Tightening, Cellulite Reduction, reduction of wrinkles, dryness, age spots, pigmentation, pores and sagging skin.
Study Period: 2017–2025
• The US
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
List of Companies:
• Alma Lasers
• Cutera Inc
• Genesis Biosystems Inc.
• Solta Medical
• Syneron Medical
• YOLO Medical Inc.
• Venus Concept
Energy-based Aesthetic Devices- Competitive Analysis
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of energy-based aesthetic devices, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on applications.
Energy-based Aesthetic devices: Market Analysis
This segment illustrates the market of energy-based aesthetic devices across 7MM and how the market is expected to rise in the study period (2017 to 2025), at a significant CAGR.
Energy-based Aesthetic Devices: Market Segmentation
• Electromagnetic energy-based
• Plasma energy-based
• Hair removal
• Skin tightening
• Facial rejuvenation
• Fat reduction and body contouring
• Cellulite reduction
• Scar removal
• Dermatological and cosmetic clinics
Energy-based Aesthetic devices: Market Drivers and Barriers
The report provides insights into the market driving factors and the barriers shaping the energy-based aesthetic devices Market.
Factors such as increasing demand for non-invasive aesthetic treatments, rising awareness about the safe use and advantages of energy-based aesthetic devices, growing focus on skin and body aesthetics are anticipated to drive the market for Energy-Based Aesthetic Devices.
However, higher treatment cost of Energy-based Aesthetic devices procedures and lack of proper reimbursements for aesthetic treatments are some of the barriers that can obstruct the propelling growth of the EAD market.
The field of Energy-based Aesthetic devices is evolving owing to the various recent product development activities by top industry players. The launch of Cynosure’s Elite iQ platform, and Sciton’s mJOULE platform in June 2020, marks the most recent event in EAD market. Elite iQ platform is the next generation of the Elite+ Aesthetic Workstation, launched in the US, EU and Australia. The platform allows faster treatments with higher max energy compared to previous generation devices.
The Elite iQ platform leverages the live Melanin Reader, Skintel, to offer customized laser hair removal treatments and permanently reduce unwanted hair for all skin types, anywhere on the body. In January 2020, Alma Lasers launched DermaClear hydradermabrasion platform, which is a new 3-in-1 treatment solution for deep cleansing, nourishment, and hydration of facial skin. On the other hand, Sciton’s mJOULE platform is a dual wavelength platform that offers a new laser skin revitalization fractional treatment, MOXI, and the pulsed broad-spectrum light BBL HERO.
To keep up with the market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in energy-based aesthetic devices domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or EAD Devices market trend. This will support the clients in making informed business decisions by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of energy-based aesthetic devices explaining the reasons for replacement, procedure, advantages, and limitations, etc.
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available energy-based aesthetic devices is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of Energy-based Aesthetic devices.
• A detailed review of energy-based aesthetic devices market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global energy-based aesthetic devices market.
• The report covers descriptive overview of the energy-based aesthetic devices explaining its applications, working mechanism, etc.
• The report provides an insight into the patient population eligible for Implantation of Cardiac monitors in the 7 MM, covering the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.
• The report is a comprehensive account of marketed devices present in the energy-based aesthetic devices market.
• The report also reviews the detailed global historical and forecasted energy-based aesthetic devices market including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
• The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Energy-based Aesthetic devices market.
Energy-based Aesthetic devices Report Key Strengths
• 6 Years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Competitive Landscape
• Patient pool
• Market Size
Energy-based Aesthetic devices Report Assessment
• Marketed Product profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• Market Forecast
• KOL’S views
• What was the energy-based aesthetic devices market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it will look like in 2025?
• What will be the energy-based aesthetic devices total market Size as well as market Size by devices across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2025)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest energy-based aesthetic devices Market Size during the forecast period (2017–2025)?
• At what CAGR, the energy-based aesthetic devices market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2025)?
• What will be the energy-based aesthetic devices market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2025)?
• What will be the energy-based aesthetic devices market growth till 2025 and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2025?
• How will the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What are the current devices available in the energy-based aesthetic devices market?
• What is the energy-based aesthetic devices available in the market, their product description, regulatory milestones, product development activities, research and development activities etc.?
• How many key players are developing energy-based aesthetic devices?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Energy-based Aesthetic devices?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the current energy-based aesthetic devices?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of energy-based aesthetic devices?
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Data bases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]