Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Biopsy Devices Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth and Change” under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Biopsy Devices Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth And Change from provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global biopsy devices market.
This report focuses on biopsy devices market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the biopsy devices market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Request a free sample copy of Biopsy Devices Market Report @
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the biopsy devices? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Biopsy Devices market global report from the answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider biopsy devices market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The biopsy devices market section of the report gives context. It compares the biopsy devices market with other segments of the biopsy devices market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, biopsy devices indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: 1) By Product Type: Needle-Based Biopsy Instruments; Core Biopsy Devices; Aspiration Biopsy Needles; Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Devices; Biopsy Forceps; Localization Wires
2) By Imaging Technology: MRI-guided biopsy; Stereotactic-guided biopsy; Ultrasound-guided biopsy; CT scan
Companies Mentioned: Becton Dickinson and Company(BD); Cook Medical; Hologic; Argon Medical Devices; Boston Scientific Corporation
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Major players in the biopsy devices market are Becton Dickinson and Company (BD), Cook Medical, Argon Medical Devices, Hologic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardinal Health, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Devicor Medical Products, and Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystem).
The global biopsy devices market is expected to decline from $2.42 billion in 2019 to $2.32 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.45%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, especially postponement of non-emergency procedures. The market is then expected to recover and reach $3.05 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 9.6%.
The biopsy devices market consists of sales of biopsy devices and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manufacture biopsy devices. Biopsy devices are used to extract sample cells or tissues from the patient's body to be examined to determine the presence of a disease. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
In January 2019, IZI Medical Products, a radiology medical device company, has acquired soft tissue and breast localization needle assets from Cook Medical for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition expands the breadth of the products offered by IZI Medical and strengthens diagnostics and therapeutic areas.
The biopsy devices market covered in this market is segmented by product type into needle-based biopsy instruments; core biopsy devices; aspiration biopsy needles; vacuum-assisted biopsy devices; biopsy forceps; localization wires, and by imaging technology into MRI-guided biopsy; stereotactic-guided biopsy; ultrasound-guided biopsy; CT scan.
The rise in complications associated with biopsies is expected to limit the growth of the biopsy devices market. Complications resulted from a biopsy include excessive bleeding, infection, puncture damage to nearby organ tissue, and skin numbness around the biopsy site. In some cases, not enough materials are collected and the process needs to be repeated. According to research published in January 2020, major bleeding after percutaneous native kidney biopsy was around 4.3%. These complications in biopsy procedures impact the market's growth.
Robot-assisted biopsy systems are shaping the biopsy devices market and help avoid complications after the biopsy. The robot-assisted biopsy is done to increase the precision and accuracy of the biopsy process and medical authorities have been approving the devices to make the process easier. For instance, in 2019, the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved Intuitive Surgical Inc’s Ion Endoluminal Lung Biopsy System, a robot-assisted lung biopsy device that uses an ultra-thin articulating robotic catheter. The robotic catheter has an outer diameter of 3.5 mm so that physicians can navigate through thin and tortuous airways and can move 180 degrees in all directions. The system is equipped with a flexible biopsy needle that can pass through tight bends so that it can collect tissue in peripheral lung.
The rise in the number of cancer cases contributed to the growth of the biopsy devices market. A biopsy is a primary approach used by doctors to diagnose any abnormalities in the bodies if the presence of cancer cells is suspected. In 2018, according to the World Health Organization, around 2.09 million cases of lung cancer, 1.28 million prostate cancer cases, 1.03 million stomach cancer cases were diagnosed. The increase in the diagnosis of cancer through biopsy increased the demand for biopsy devices and thereby, drove the market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content: https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/biopsy-devices-global-market-report-2020-30-covid-19-growth-and-change/2212119
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Data bases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]