Planning to make a small documentary or film but cannot go ahead due to the lack of video clippings? If so, you can go for the free video footages. There are many websites that allow you to download footage. You can visit these websites to download tutorial on footages.
Before discussing about the advantages of footage, how to choose footage and extract the desired result, it is important to explain the term. Stock footage is the name given to the filed away footage clippings of individuals, sports, landscapes, food, places, wars, technology, business, historical events and many other things. It is used for making films, commercials, music videos and documentaries. In order to download footage, you need to visit a website that offers piles of professional tools, professional tutorials and footage through secured rapidshare links. You can also use this type of websites to download tutorial related to your footage.
There are many benefits that you can enjoy by downloading footage. You can download footage to enjoy the following benefits:
• First of all, you can download footage to bring down the cost of production. The production cost is lowered because it is easier to avail the footage than shooting all the scenes.
• Secondly, it brings down carbon footprint.
• Since the video clippings are available, the test editing can be performed with them to understand if they fit the bill. You can do this even before downloading the stock footage.
• You can download tutorial to understand the basics of footage.
There are various levels of professionalism that is widely noticed in the footage clippings. Thus, it is important to consider certain factors before downloading footage. Some of these factors have been discussed below:
• Composition: You need to consider the composition of footage before downloading it, Composition implies the way in which the visual subject has been developed and positioned within the frame. Visually attractive composition is considered to be one of the fundamentals of stock footage.
• Lighting: Use of proper lighting improves the overall appearance of footage clippings, The lighting can be artificially created or extracted from natural sources or by fluxing both. It is important to select the footage that possesses the best lighting.
• Motion: Motion of the camera is another important factor that needs to be considered before selecting footage. As the camera moves in a particular direction, it offers the most impulsive motion. Use of high-quality motion footage can definitely improve the overall look of the final video.
• Resolution: Different delivery resolutions are available today. Thus, it is important to select one that would nicely fit into your final project.
• Focal Length: Use of various focal lengths delivers variety of emotional feelings to a shot, and hence, has an acute effect on the overall quality and appearance of the stock footage clipping. Thus, it is advisable to download footage as per requirements.
• Authenticity: Make sure that you download an authentic footage. The authentic footage can be easily incorporated into the final video. You can also download digital footage.
Are you planning to download footage http://www.lemonshare.org/ ? If so, you can visit our website and download footage. Our website also provides you with the opportunity to download tutorial http://www.lemonshare.org/learning-and-tutorials-video/index.1.html .