White garments in themselves are more delicate than colored garments since dirt is more visible in them. To remove blood stains on white clothes, as with other garments, you will have to use cold water but you also have a series of products suggested by laundry near me that will help you. They are the following:
1. With salt:
- Soak the garment with plenty of cold water and a handful of salt. If the stain is very localized, but the water only on the blood. This will prevent the stain from spreading over the rest of the garment.
- After a few minutes, wash the garment in the washing machine with cold water and your traditional detergent.
2. With ammonia:
- Ammonia used with care can help blood stains disappear.
- Mix a tablespoon of ammonia with ½ cup of water.
- Apply to the stained area.
- Rub with your hands until the stain is diluted.
- Rinse with cold water and if the stain persists repeat the process.
3. With aspirin:
- Aspirin is a powerful stain remover and is very helpful if we want to get bloodstains on fabrics such as wool.
- Crush an aspirin in a bowl of cold water and put the mixture on the stain.
- Rub the garment vigorously.
- Rinse if you notice that the stain persists repeat the process.
4. With cornstarch:
- Rinse the garment with cold water.
- Put cornstarch on the stained surface of the garment.
- With the help of a toothbrush rub gently.
- Let dry to form a scab that you will have to rinse with plenty of cold water and with it, the stain will disappear.
5. With vinegar:
- To get the stain removed with vinegar you will have to put the garment in cold water.
- Apply a stream of vinegar over the stain.
- Rub until the stain disappears.
- Put the garment to wash as you usually do without forgetting the fabric softener to eliminate the strong smell of vinegar.
6. With stain removers or bleach:
- If we see that we are already losing the battle against the stain, it is time to turn to chemicals. We must look for the one that best suits our needs and type of fabric.
7. With milk:
As suggested by laundry near me, believe it or not, milk works as a natural whitening product. For this, what you should do is take a bowl of cold liquid milk, let it act for a few minutes and rinse. Then wash the garment as usual.