Los Angeles CA– August 26, 2019 -
The 11thNew Media Film Festival is calling content creators from around the globe to submit their most must-be-heard stories to be in with a chance of winning one of the incredible awards. All of the awards add up to an astounding USD 45,000, so worthwhile for novices and experts alike to get involved with. Held at The Landmark in Los Angeles in June 2020, this is a not to be missed event.
If you are a passionate about content, you should part of this event.
Entries will be judged by the experts from the likes of Marvel, HBO, Emmys, FOX and more. With 25 categories to participate in, there is a chance for anyone to get noticed regardless of medium.
A total of USD 45,000 in awards will be presented.
• Emmys® Consulting offered to one Entry each festival
• UFFO code of practices Member
• Submission can be Online, Public, Novice & Expert Content
• All genres and niches accepted
• Submit all completed by dates
• Distributed and/or non-distributed accepted
• The award considerations available in 25+ categories
• Best in Category, Audience & Grand Prize Awards
• Have opportunities outside of festival
Celebrating its 11th year, the New Media Film Festival is a global community of boundary pushing creators in story & technology.
Why attend 11th Annual New Media Film Festival
• 1st Major Festival celebrating innovation, story, mediums & platforms
• A celebration, discovery, and recognition for all.
• VIP Badges and Individual Tickets.
• Access to deal makers, creative and talent.
• Enjoy - Red Carpet, Soiree, Live Music, Screenings, Panels, Awards, Networking, International Art Exhibit, Q & A’s, Marketing Table
About New Media Film Festival®
New Media Film Festival, an innovative and award-winning festival created in 2009, celebrates stories, technology, and platforms. The festival continually implements new opportunities outside the norm to bolster creators in media. Through boundary pushing ideology, they create an environment for creators to thrive. New Media Film Festival is an infinite catalyst for story and technology. Not just any stories, but the stories worth telling.
“In the world of festivals, it is refreshing that there are no politics or pay to play at New Media Film Festival and it is run by a team of caring and passionate people that put the creators first and respects the content, not the profits.” – Angelwood Pictures
Email: [email protected]
Date: June 3-4 2020
Venue: The Landmark W. Pico LA CA