Indian schizophrenia drugs market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The major contributors in the market are the female population suffering from mental health issues in the country. There is no gender difference in schizophrenia; however, a stress and mental health are some factors leads to schizophrenia. In India, women face a lot of problems in India, especially in relation to pregnancy, marriage, childbirth, and menopause. There is no clear trend has been stated till date of schizophrenia with mortality, although suicides seem to be more in women with schizophrenia in India.
A full report of Indian Schizophrenia Drugs Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/indian-schizophrenia-drugs-market
Moreover, the rising healthcare spending and awareness for mental health in the country is leading to the schizophrenia drugs market growth in India. A number of mental healthcare institutions have established in the period of past 5 years. Therefore, a significant market is expected in India during the forecast period. Women are expected to contribute significantly in the market in India. The Government of India is taking several steps to monitor and control the mental disorders in the country. Moreover, the government regularly conducts surveys for mental health in India, which in turn, assist in the growth of the schizophrenia drug market in the country.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/indian-schizophrenia-drugs-market
• The market number available for – 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segments Covered
o By Therapeutic Class
o By Treatment
• Allergan PLC, Catalent, Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly and Co., AstraZeneca PLC, and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
• How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and coming years?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID-19
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/indian-schizophrenia-drugs-market
Indian Schizophrenia Drugs Market – Segmentation
By Therapeutic Class
• Second Generation Antipsychotics
• Third Generation Antipsychotics
• Others (First Generation Antipsychotics)
• Alkermes PLC
• Allergan PLC
• AstraZeneca PLC
• Biogen Inc.
• Eli Lilly and Co.
• H. Lundbeck A/S
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• Lupin Ltd.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404