Gulf International School (GIS) is situated in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The Gulf International School is a non-selective, co-educational, English medium school. Begun in September 2013, GIS is known for imparting quality education to students from Kindergarten to Year 13. The school is home to youngsters from the neighbourhood and abroad, in this way making a flourishing and multicultural learning condition.
The educational modules are detailed around the British National Curriculum with appropriate alterations to accommodate the global blend of students and their prerequisites. The students at GIS are guided by a group of very expert staff, who connect well with the students and offer innovative instructor student relationship.
The Gulf International School's future will be formed by the centre esteems that have characterized our past: scholarly flexibility, resistance, and experimentation. Our Vision is to create a group of youthful students who are:
1. Confident to be innovative, social, analytical, basic and coherent.
2. Prepared and prepared to meet the open doors offered in a changing and complex world.
3. Driven by a feeling of reason, care and duty toward other individuals and the world.
4. Understanding and conscious of the assorted qualities of conventions on the world while keeping up their own social character and qualities.
The Gulf International School, Muscat will form every kid into a worldwide subject, unafraid to dream and construct a world they wish to be a part of by:
1. Initiating, organizing and building up the learning procedure.
2. Creating students focused classrooms that provide food for every youngster and cultivate autonomous learning.
3. Helping youngsters learn and develop in certainty through experience.
4. Inspiring magnificence in scholastics, expressions and games.
5. Giving flexibility and consolation to every kid's inventiveness.
6. Nurturing a soul of collaboration and companionship.
7. Fostering a familiarity with our part on the world as people.
8. Building an intergenerational group of instructors, students and their families.
The Gulf International School, Muscat expects to support the intrinsic potential inside each youngster. The School right now runs classes for Kindergarten 1, Kindergarten 2, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 and Grade 4 levels. The School has a genuine global blend of students hailing from more than 24 distinct nationalities and instructors and care staff hailing from 7 unique nations.
Situated in the charming neighbourhood of Madinat Sultan Qaboos in Muscat, the school gives a brilliant learning atmosphere to youthful kids setting out on a trip of self-revelation and exploration of their world around. For more details, visit http://www.giseduom.com