All returning students requiring to renew their HLTAID003 FIRST AID certification at CBD College may avail today of a discounted rate as a loyalty concession for additional $10 lesser the Summer special's rate.
Summer Sale! Save up to 40% on First Aid accreditation - Nationally Recognised Courses.
HLTAID003 First Aid certificate is valid for 3 years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
* HLTAID001 Provide CPR
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
* HLTAID003 Provide first aid
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Adelaide Training Location:
100 King William St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Sydney Training Location:
428 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Melbourne Training Location:
108 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Brisbane Training Location:
180 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Perth Training Location:
150 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004, Australia
Parramatta Training Location:
11 Parkes St, Harris Park NSW 2150, Australia