Are you a good PKer but couldn’t pay for many good rs items to gear up? It must be exciting news for you that the Competitive Tournament will come to OSRS for the first time, offering players a fair combat with the same stats to win decent money as prize. So just establish your team to show your skills!
What is OSRS Competitive Tournament?
As Jagex announced, the first OSRS Competitive Tournament will launch onJuly 24. At that time, 8 teams with 5 players in each team that were accepted from application will fight in the unique PvP arenas with the best account and equipment, meaning that you don’t need any rs 2007 gold or gear to take advantage, but just get maxed stats and show your skills to win. In this battle, you will have chance to win a share of $10,000. The first place team will get $5,000 as prize, while $3,000 for the second place team and $2,000 for the 3rd place team.
Three modes available for this competition:
1. First to X kills: Players may enter the battle at any time, the first team to score X kills wins.
2. Last Team Standing: Players will have 1 life only. The team with any players left standing will win.
3. King of the Hill: Players have to capture and control designated areas of the map to gain points until the limit is reached.
How to join in Competitive Tournament?
1. Build a team of 5 and fill out an application that will open from June 5 to July 3 on Old School homepage.
2. Once your application has been accepted, head to clan wars and find a new portal.
3. Your team captain will challenge another team captain.
3. Select the game mode, map and rules, then both teams enter the supply room.
4. Find a range of top tier gear and supplies available at your disposal to maximize your potential on the battlefield.
5. After getting maxed stats, enter the portal.
Will DDoS attack influence the tournament?
Many players are hyped up by the new PvP style in this tournament. However, they are also worrying about the security of servers due to the DDos Attacks. So how to deal with it if a player gets this attack, or how players do to avoid the ddos attack? Here we can see some suggestions:
1. Players should all be given new names in the tournament since they're in the test servers and it shouldn't be streamed live.
2. Players can go to ISP local shop and ask for a new modem. Or people can unplug their modem overnight for a slim chance of a new IP.
3. Change your own IP if you have your own router and modem. Go into the settings, change Mac address, then reboot.
Although these methods are good for players fight against ddos attack, they seem not so easy to carry out. In fact, not all ISPs have a function that changes your IP when your router is left unplugged. On the contrary, many keep the same IP unless specified to change it. Fortunately, Mod Archie confirmed that these matches will be hosted in private test worlds, so players can still expect for more secure servers.
It is time to prove your skills without paying any money, so don’t forget to apply for an entry if you are interested in it. Don’t forget to buy some osrs gold or rs items cheap on RS3gold when you coordinate with your friends and practice before the competition begins.
RS3gold Promo – Buy Cheap RS Gold with 8% Free Bonus
Buy RS Gold at Rs3gold with PayPal Requiring No Confirmation Any More
10 Minutes Delivery Guarteen in rs3gold in http://www.rs3gold.com/GoldServer/242078216A/List.aspx
Buy RS Gold By Paypal at Rs3gold Requiring No Confirmation Any More
The RS3gold Team