Cobra Volleyball is the perfect place that helps you with how to attach volleyball net to pole, and it is the perfect place for where to buy volleyball net from amid this lockdown. Appended are the benefits of our nets:
• Fast one person setup and safety.
• Set up on sand, grass, or at the beach without guy-wires, plates & spikes or sand kits
• 2 volleyball height settings - men's and women's
• Durable (the only Lifetime Warranty in the industry) yet light weight construction (29 lbs)
• Manufacturer Direct Product comes with Money Back Guarantee.
• Custom size nets available & no wires - backyard friendly
Appended are the details you can get with the Viper system:
• 1 Top Pole with eyebolt & 1 Top pole with rope clamp
• 2 ea. Bottom Poles, Pole Pads & Pole Covers
• 30' Net (Custom size nets available for smaller spaces), 4 Stretch Cords
• 2 ea. 26" Ground Anchor Stakes, 1 Protector cap, 2 Washers to put over ground stakes
• 30' x 60' Boundary Line & Winder with grass & sand stakes. Custom boundary line no charge on request
• Heavy Duty Carrybag, Instruction Sheet
As a company, our nets help you with the following (but not limited to):
• Find a safe playing area (avoid sprinkler heads!). Establish court area with boundary line.
• Assemble top and bottom poles and attach net with spring hook to the eyebolt on Pole #1. Slide other end of net through the rope clamp on
Pole #2. Attach 1 bungee cord to each corner of net. Position poles at boundary line center mark 1 foot out on each side.
• Drive the ground anchor stake (using the protector cap) in the soil or sand with a 6 or 8 lb. sledge hammer until it is rock solid. Place washer over stake, and put Pole #1 over stake. Position pole #2 and repeat.
• Pull the top line of the net through the rope clamp to flex the poles.
We can be reached at [email protected]
volleyball.com during the pandemic for any queries, concerns or suggestions.
Website :- https://www.cobravolleyball.com/