• The cheaper option, as servers are shared between the hosting provider’s clients (e.g. one client’s website will be hosted on the same server as those of other clients)
• Suitable for small enterprises, where the required capacity is relatively low
• Setup is inflexible and cannot cope with a large amount of traffic
• A much more advanced form of hosting, whereby clients purchase whole physical servers
• The entire server is dedicated to one client, with no one else sharing it
• In some instances, a client may utilise multiple servers which are all dedicated to their use
• Allows for full control over hosting
• Capacity needs to be predicted, with enough resource and processing power to cope with expected traffic levels. If this is underestimated it can lead to a lack of necessary resource during busy periods, while overestimating will mean paying for unnecessary capacity
• Clients get the best of both worlds: resource can be scaled up or scaled down accordingly, making it more flexible and, therefore, more cost-effective
• When there is more demand placed on the servers, capacity can be automatically increased to match demand without needing to be paid for on a permanent basis
• Cloud servers can run on a hypervisor. The role of a hypervisor is to control the capacity of operating systems so it is allocated where needed
• There are multiple cloud servers which are available to each particular client. This allows computing resource to be dedicated to a client if and when it is necessary – additional capacity is temporarily accessed when required, and then removed when no longer needed
• Cloud servers offer more redundancy – if one server fails, others will take its place
Cloud Firm – VPS Cloud Servers in India - The Most Widely Accepted Server Service
VPS Cloud Servers have already gained a premium position in providing web Cloud Server solutions, to the business and service clients, in India. VPS Cloud Servers provide cheap VPS Cloud Server service, with top level performance and highest reliabilities of virtual Cloud servers. These Virtual Cloud servers are also known for their exceptional speed.
The VPS Cloud servers are ideally suited for its users in India. These Cloud servers are equally effective in performance to a dedicated Cloud server, where as it costs much less than the dedicated Cloud servers. The Virtual servers are available with its own opted operating systems. It is either Windows or Linux, as per the choice of the users. Many of the Virtual Cloud servers’ service providers are offering some days free trial, to its clients, for their satisfaction.
Virtual Cloud servers offer the goodness of dedicated Cloud servers, packed into one. Virtual servers are currently, the most opted server hosting service, by its users, in this country.
There are presently many companies, those are offering virtual servers to their clients, in India. Server firm, the leading most Cloud Servers service provider, provides the best VPS Cloud server service to its clients at a very affordable price.
View more: http://cloud.firm.in
IT Monteur, B-71, Shalimar Garden Extn-2, Ghaziabad, UP, India-201005
Mail: [email protected]