Cloud computing has become a norm within IT enterprises. This is why; there is a cut-throat competition among cloud providers. But there are still many business owners who don’t have a clear understanding about the term “cloud”. RICOH INDIA LIMITED along with INFOCOM is going to present a special TECHNOLOGY FORUM on the theme “Cloud Computing – Experience the Difference” on Friday June 27, 2014 at 6.30 pm for all such business owners. The venue for the event is “The Westin Gurgaon, Number 1, MG Road, Gurgaon”. Panelists from high repute companies have been invited to throw light on the topic Can Business Process Automation on Cloud drive transformational change?
List of Panelists is as follows:
Mr.Vijay Sethi, Vice President - IS & HR & Chief Information Officer, Hero Moto Corp Ltd.
Mr.Abhrajit Ray , Director - Enterprise Strategy, Microsoft Services India
Mr. Pradyumn Lavaniya , Director - Cloud and Service Providers, EMC Corporation
Mr.Naveen Gulati , Business Head - Cloud Services & Software Solutions, Ricoh India (ricohidc.com)
Mr. Saurabh Pandit , Head Enterprise Business (India)- Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd
Following mentioned will remain as focus areas of the discussion
• Switching to Cloud for higher level of independence
• Cloud as an opportunity for IT to adopt a 360 degree strategy in fulfilling IT services
• Understanding right combination of Cloud models
• Cloud enabling control over IT spending – its flexibility and scalability and more.
It will be a great opportunity for you all to grab the potential knowledge about cloud and its impact on your business activities. Don’t miss this evening programme of intense discussions as specialists brainstorm on business process automation on cloud driving transformational change. This special INFOCOM Technology Forum initiative will be ideal hub to enhance your cloud information especially if you are a novice.
The Programme is scheduled as:
• 6.15 pm - 6.45 pm: It will be a registration session over Tea/Coffee
• 6.45 pm – 7 pm: It’s time for the welcome and introduction of the panelists
• 7 pm – 8.30 pm: Brainstorm time as panel Discussion on “Can Business Process Automation on Cloud drive transformational change? “will start. Mr. Vidur Gupta , Technical Director, KPMG will be the moderator of entire discussion.
• 8.30 pm - 8.45 pm Closing address : Mr. Anil Saini , Chief Operating Officer, IT Services, Ricoh India
• 8.45 pm - 9 pm: It will be Q & A Session i.e the time to raise your queries in front of specialists and get an expert solution.
• 9 pm onwards will be the time for Cocktails and Dinner, and more importantly, it will be the best time for networking.
If you want to know more details about the event, you can contact Suchismita Sengupta, Deputy Manager, INFOCOM , Mobile: +91 9650876222 , Email: [email protected]
All the people who want to participate in this special event on “Cloud” are requested to carry a hard copy of their invitation for security compliance.
See you at The Westin Gurgaon!
About RICOH INDIA LIMITED:
Established in 1993, Ricoh India is a subsidiary of Ricoh Co.Ltd. Japan. Ricoh India Ltd has now created a nationwide presence through 16 branch offices and having state of art Tier III Data Center in Delhi & Kolkata. Ricoh India’s business zone will ensure excellent brand visibility and Company is now planning to expand its routes in the areas of Cloud Services, IT Services, Document management solutions, Production Printing, Transaction Printing, and Laser Printers. All the products and services of Ricoh are come with quality hallmark and excellent technology.
RICOH INDIA LIMITED
2nd Floor, Salcon Aurum building,
Plot No. 4, District Centre, Jasola
Toll Free: 1800-3010-3363
Fax: 011-49103099, 011-49103199
Email: [email protected]