Safety and security drones has several advantages such as increased range of drones, and high-resolution sensors for specific services such as high-quality videography and for patrolling, and inspections. For instance, these drones are extensively used to manage safety and security at various public places such as airports, colleges, universities, railway stations, seaports or docks, and large public events. High adoption of drone technologies in traffic management, crowd management, assets management, patrolling, surveillance operations, and an increasing number of smart cities are expected to boost growth of the market. According to Coherent Market Insights’ analysis, China is expected to be the fastest-growing country in the Asia Pacific safety and security drones market during the forecast period.
Get HOLISTIC Request Sample Copy Of This Business Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3632
Global safety and security drones market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period (2019–2027). The market growth is majorly attributed to increasing adoption of drones in different applications such as defense, government, and land in the industrial sector. Moreover, favorable rules regulations for safety and security drones are expected to propel demand for safety and security drones across the globe. For instance, in December 2019, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), announced the world’s first approved drones standards. The publication of these international safety and quality drone standards is expected to positively impact the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The global safety and security drone market growth is attributed to rising demand for safety and security drones by the defense sector of various countries. Safety and security drones are majorly adopted by the defense sector of various countries for surveillance, and security management of their international borders, and for monitoring of illegal activities across the internal borders. For instance, in July 2016, CyPhy Works received order for its Persistent Aerial Reconnaissance and Communications System, from the U.S. Army’s Rapid Equipping Force. PARC is a tethered drone that is majorly used for surveillance operations.
However, complex terrain and limited range of delivery drones are some of the major factors that are expected to restrain growth of the market over the forecast period. Lack of proper knowledge and high expertise for maneuvering safety and delivery drones are other factors that are further expected to hamper growth of the safety and security drones market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of safety and security drones market (US$ Million), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019–2027), considering 2018 as the base year
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
• It profiles leading players in the global safety and security drones market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, safety and security drones market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
• Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
• The global safety and security drones market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
• Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global safety and security drones market
Global safety and security drones market, by component:
• Controller System
• Propulsion System
• Others (Sensors/Battery/Camera)
Global safety and security drones market, by drone type:
• Fixed Wings
• Rotor Drones
• Hybrid Drones
Global safety and security drones market, by application:
• Explosive Detection & Removal
• Smart Cities
• Inspection & Safety
• Surveillance Operations
• Weather & Climate Analysis
Global safety and security drones market, by end user:
• Colleges & Universities
• Forestry & Logging
• Power & Utilities
• Oil & Gas Pipelines
• Residential Buildings
• Seaports & Docks
Get HOLISTIC Request Customization Of This Business Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/3632
Some of the key players operating in the global safety and security drones market include AZUR DRONES SAS, Microdrones GmbH, Parrot Drones SAS, Aerialtronics, FLIR Systems, Inc, Flyability, Aria Insights, Delair, Autel Robotics, Kespry Inc, ideaForge, and others.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027
Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Blogs: https://blog.coherentmarketinsights.com