Apart from being a popular country situated in Central Asia, Uzbekistan works as a unique crossroad of different cultures and people, crossroad of different religions, lifestyles, cultures and also the crossroad of various civilizations as this country used to be a popular center of great empires in the earlier time. Here come some of the special attractions of this country that make it obvious why it is a must for every traveler to visit Uzbekistan once in the lifetime.
1. Uzbekistan includes a museum city: It is actually rare to come across a total city with a museum. Khiva is one such city in Uzbekistan, sidelined to preserve historic buildings as well as to present one complete manicure scene to the tourists. This way, Khiva remains one of the best cities located on the Silk Road. Specifically, Ichon Qala is a part of this country, which is a labyrinth of mosques, madrassas, trading domes and minarets. So, visiting this place is a must while you plan to Travel to Uzbekistan.
2. Shah-i-Zinda: The majority of the people Visit Samarkand to explore registan. Though this trip is really impressive, but the real gem of this city is Shah-i-Zinda, which is basically a collection of medieval tiled tombs. Approaching through the back entrance of this place and watching the views are just magical experiences.
3. Best collection of Soviet avant-garde art: You can complete your trip to Uzbekistan without visiting Nukus and your trip to Nukus can’t be completed without paying a visit to the Igor Savitsky Museum. This is a great treasure trove of the Soviet avant-garde art from the period of 1920s and 30s.
4. Camel trekking: Camel trekking is another thing that makes your trip to Uzbekistan complete. The majority of the tourists visit the Silk Road through camel trekking to have an authentic and full experience. Besides, you can also enjoy camel trekking around Nurata located in the Kyzylkum Desert which can be combined with some wonderful star gazing and with some yurt stay.
5. Chorsu Bazaar: Last but not the least, you can’t complete your tour to Uzbekistan without visiting this place. Being considered as the modern incarnation of the Silk Road trading, this market buzzes with almost everything conceivable along with complete energy for sale.
Asia Adventures is one such company that specializes in offering customized trip and adventure to Central Asia. For more information about tours and travels organized by Asia Adventures, you can visit their comprehensive website at http://www.centralasia-adventures.com/
Phone: (+998 71) 150-62-80, 150-62-81, 252-72-87
Fax: (+998 71) 256-25-85
Email: [email protected]
Address: 27/10, office 23, Kunaev str., Tashkent, Uzbekistan