Maniks Best Quality Regulating Valve
What are Regulating Valves?
MREG-An and MREG-B are angleway and straightway hand Regulating valves, which go about as expected stop valves in shut position.
The Regulating Valves are accessible in two unique renditions – MREG-An and MREG-B intended for direction purposes in fluid and development lines.
The valves are accessible in two unique forms – MREG-An and MREG-B intended for control purposes in fluid and development lines.
The valves are intended to meet the strict quality prerequisites on refrigerating establishments indicated by the universal grouping social orders and are precisely intended to show great stream conditions and exact straight attributes.
MREG-An and MREG-B are outfitted with vented top and inside backseating empowers substitution of the shaft seal while the valve is dynamic, i.e. under strain.
Regulating valves Features:
• Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717 (Ammonia) and R744 (CO2). It can be utilized as a part of compound and petro-synthetic applications.
• Modular Concept: – Each valve lodging is accessible with a few diverse association composes and sizes. – Possible to change over MREG-An or MREG-B to some other item in the MSVL family (stop valve, stop check valve, check valve or strainer) just by supplanting the total best part.
• Fast and simple valve redesign benefit. It is anything but difficult to supplant the best part and no welding is required.
• Designed to guarantee consummate control
• Internal back-seating empowers substitution of the axle seal while the valve is dynamic, i.e. under strain.
• Easy to dismantle for review and conceivable repair.
• Max. working weight: 52 bar g (754 psi g)
• Temperature go: – 60/+150°C (– 76/+302°F)
• Acts as a typical stop valve in shut position.
• Housing and hood material is low temperature steel as indicated by necessities of the Pressure Equipment Directive and other worldwide arrangement experts.
Regulating valves Design:
• Butt-weld DIN (EN 10220) – DN 15 - 65 (3/8 - 2½ in.)
• Butt-weld ANSI (B 36.10 Schedule 80) – DN 15 - 40 (3/8 - 1½ in.)
• Butt-weld ANSI (B 36.10 Schedule 40) – DN 50 - 65 (2 - 2½ in.)
• Socket weld (ANSI B 16.11) – DN 15 - 40 (½ - 1½ in.)
• FPT inside pipe string, NPT (ANSI/ASME B 1.20.1) – DN 15 - 32 (½ - 1¼ in.)
• Housing is Standard MSVA edge way or straight-way lodging permitting different supplements from the MSVL stage to be introduced.
• Material is extraordinary, icy safe steel
• Versions – MREG-A with an A cone and MREG-B with a B cone. The A cone is intended for development lines, while the B cone is intended for controlling purposes e.g. fluid lines.
• The valve cone is intended to guarantee idealize direction and give a broad managing zone. Regardless of the refrigerant utilized, it is anything but difficult to get the right limit. A cone seal ring gives consummate fixing at the very least shutting force.
• The valve cone can be turned on the shaft. In this manner there will be no erosion between the cone and the seat when the valve is opened and shut.
• The shaft is made of cleaned stainless steel, which is perfect for O-ring fixing.
• MREG-An and MREG-B
• The "full temperature extend" pressing organ guarantees consummate snugness in the entire range: – 60/+150°C (– 76/+302°F). The pressing organs are furnished with a scrubber ring to avoid infiltration of earth and ice.
Regulating valves Installation:
Introduce the valve with the shaft up or in level position. The stream must be coordinated towards the cone.
The valve is intended to withstand high inside weight. In any case, the channeling framework by and large ought to be intended to keep away from fluid traps and decrease the danger of water powered weight caused by warm extension.
For additional data allude to item direction for MREG-An and MREG-B.
Regulating valves Technical Specification:
• Refrigerants Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717 (Ammonia) and R744 (CO2). Can be utilized as a part of compound and petro-concoction applications.
• Temperature run – 60/+150°C (– 76/+302°F)
• Max working weight 52 bar g (754 psi g)
• Flow coefficients for completely opened valves from Kv = 0.15 to 80 m3/h (Cv = 0.17 to 92.5 USgal/min).
Uncommon Services offered by Maniks:
• We offer uncommon administration for your current framework segments for pneumatic heartbeat application, to recondition your out of commission valves and guarantee working unwavering quality on a par with new. Try not to scrap your valves (ONLY IMPORTED) unless examined by our specialists.
• We offer SPARE DIAPHRAGMS, PILOT SOLENOIDS and COILS for your EXISTING IMPORTED VALVES.
• We give exceptional fenced in areas to clocks, for example, fire verification walled in areas, SS nooks, FRP fenced in areas, IP65 fenced in areas on ask.
• We likewise take into account extraordinary necessity, for example, fire verification fenced in areas for valves.
Maniks is the most rumored Indian brand with a background marked by 30 years for assembling reverse stream beat valves utilized as a part of pack channel applications and the consecutive clocks utilized as a part of conjunction with them. These are utilized as a part of clean gatherer hardware for bond, steel and such different businesses. The organization was begun by Mr. Shekhar Kulkarni, an IIT Mumbai former student, with a dream to substitute imported items with Indian make items. The essential point was to deliver dependable items with great quality and administration.
We give exceptionally provoke after-deals benefit and our professionals have immense learning of our own items, as well as the whole framework. These aides in speedy blame finding at client's site. Through years of relationship with us, our clients realize that logical import substitution and specialized learning is our strong point. This has incited a considerable lot of our clients to send us imported examples alongside their prerequisites for import substitution. This has prompted our market arranged development with ideal endeavors. This development has driven us to send out business sectors also. We have been sending out our items to Gulf nations, Bangladesh and Kenya. Our items have been institutionalized by them for a long time.