The “Mobile Mapping Systems Industry report categories the global Industry by Services, Applications and Geography” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global Industry with the Industry share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Mapping Systems is a multi-sensor system used to collect geospatial data that consists of three major components: a control unit, remote mapping sensors and navigation or positioning sensors. The control unit operates as the brain of the system and it is used to integrate the acquired data of geometric or position information. The geospatial data is collected from a mobile vehicle, airplanes, mobile marine vessels on which all the sensors are integrated or mounted. It being mounted on a platform, is used to calculate the trajectory effectively and the output is generated. The output of the mobile mapping systems includes GIS data, geo spatial images & video and digital maps. The mapping sensors include either photographic, radar, laser or LiDAR systems.
Get Complete Report @ http://theinsightpartners.com/reports/mobile-mapping-systems-market
Mobile Mapping is positively developing as the most ideal method to collect data and generate accurate 3-D models that can be used in various applications by various industry verticals. The increasing use of mobile devices that provide with mapping and navigation technologies is the primary driver for the growth in the demand for this market. The need for accurate but time & cost saving methods to generate data, the need to produce substantial data for 3D modelling and LiDAR technology and the increasing awareness regarding inventory and asset management has led to the growth in demand for this market. Also, with the marked infrastructural development of telecommunication networks coupled with availability of relatively cheaper portable sensors, mobile mapping has become more vibrant.
Despite the growing trends of mobile mapping, there are certain limiting factors to this market. Apprehensions about the security and privacy of the data generated is the primary restraining factor that has refrained many organizations from adopting this technology. The other factor that has mitigated the growth of this Industry is the lack of awareness about the technology and its applications. Proper awareness about the features, advantages and benefits of mobile mapping technology will foster the growth in developing regions.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000168
Segmentations Covered in the Mobile Mapping System Market
• Services : Location-based Services, Location-based Search, 3D Mapping, Indoor Mapping, Licensing Subscription & Support
• End-user Industry : Healthcare, Automobile, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Public Sector, Video Entertainment, Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality
• Geographical Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Some of the leading players in Mobile Mapping System Market Report
• Google, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Apple, Inc.
• Foursquare Labs, Inc.
• Tomtom NV
• Trimble Navigation Ltd.
• Telecommunications System, Inc.
• Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.
• Mapquest, Inc.
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000168
Reason to buy
• Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Mobile Mapping System market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
• Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this Industry use to drive revenue
• Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen Industry competitiveness and positioning
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
• Scrutinize in-depth global Industry trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
• Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition.
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000168
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]