Constipation is the result of living undisciplined life and eating unhealthy food. In case if you are facing constipation, then find out its causes and approach for an herbal constipation relief treatment.
1. Lack of enough physical activity due to the kind of hectic lifestyle.
2. Not taking our meal every day at a proper time.
3. Not taking the diet which includes fiber and vitamin.
4. Overeating which is not at all required for our body.
5. Not eating sufficient amount of water on a regular basis.
6. The habit of excessive drinking and smoking.
Some of the symptoms with the help of which you can understand constipation is the loss of appetite, headache, lethargy, depression, insomnia, coated tongue and bad breath.
How to cure constipation is a big question and that’s why here I am telling some of the natural ways to treat constipation
Triphala is a well-known herbal treatment. If you are facing constipation then a teaspoon of triphala will give you relief.
Doing yoga regularly is undoubtedly a natural way to treat constipation. Some of the poses such as Surya Namaskar, Pavanamuktasana, Trikonasana, Halasana (Plough Pose), Tadasana (Mountain pose), Matsyasana (Fish pose), Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half fish pose) is just not only helpful in treating constipation but you will get relief from your other problems also.
1. One of the basic reasons is not drinking enough amount of water. Therefore it’s mandatory to consume 6 to 8 glasses of water on a daily basis.
2. Fiber is beneficial for the intestine of your body. So try to incorporate fiber into your eating routine.
3. One great herbal constipation relief treatment is to drink lemon juice blended with warm water a few times each day.
4. Another cure is to drink one liter of warm water and stroll around for a couple of minutes early in the morning.
5. Mix 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafoetida and a touch of dark salt in a little warm water and taste it. This is by far the best herbal constipation relief treatment.
6. One or two teaspoons of aloe vera gel will also provide an instant relief.
7. Guava is further remedies for constipation herbal treatment. At the point when eaten with seeds, it offers roughage to the eating regimen and aides in the typical clearing of the entrails. Maybe a couple guavas must be taken each day.
In the list of how to cure constipation, I cannot forget to mention Arozyme capsules. It is made in such a way that it can be called as herbal remedies for constipation. This capsule gives relief from hard stools and unpredictable solid discharges. This is on account of its characteristic of finding the root cause, so that one cannot face this problem again. This capsule contains normal homemade ingredients like Haritaki, Ajwain, Hing, and so forth that are outstanding in the field of ayurveda since a few centuries. This is the reason Arozyme capsules don't have side effects, regardless of whether you are old or pregnant.