• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Software Defined Networking Market based on various factors- value chain analysis, Porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (RoW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solution, by end user, by end user, by vertical and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Software Defined Networking Market
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1607
Software Define Networking is a way to deal with computer networking that permits network administrators to manage network services through abstraction of lower-level functionality. It helps in overcoming the limitation associated with traditional network infrastructure. SDN play a vital role in managing the typical networking infrastructure in the organization. This network can get managed by the implementation of customized, automated and virtual network, which can be used for data traffic management and for efficient management of big data. Flexible way of managing and controlling the complex network and efficient data traffic management, acts as a major reason of growth in the region.
Market Segmentation by Solutions, End User and Verticals
• By Solution: Physical network infrastructure, Virtualization and control software, Professional services
• By End User: Cloud service providers, Telecommunication service providers, Enterprises
• By Verticals: Defense, IT/ Telecom, Healthcare, BFSI, and among others
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/software-defined-networking-market-1607
The global competitors in software define networking market are:
• Big Switch Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
• VMware, Inc. (U.S.)
• Extreme Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
• Dell Inc. (U.S.)
• Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company (U.S.)
• International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.)
• Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
• Juniper Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
• NEC Corporation (Japan)
• Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
North America is dominating the market of Software Define Networking Market. Rising trend of using Bring Your Own Device in an organization is projected to serve as an emerging opportunity in the market. Heavy investment in R&D sector from the major players in this region is also helping the market to grow. Asia-Pacific has rich presence of foreign players where software define networking is being deployed. Increase cloud services are one of key factor, which is supporting the market in this region.
In August 2016, Extreme Networks, Inc. announced an expansion of its relationship with Schneider Electric to deliver highly resilient networking solutions within the Schneider Electric Foxboro Evo Distributed Control System. In August 2016, Big Switch Networks announced the company’s launch in Australia.
• Cloud Service Providers
• Software Developers
• System Integrators
• Manufacturing Industry
• Government organizations.
About Global Software Defined Networking Market
The report for Global Software Defined Networking Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]