Rising Usage of Wireless Microphones by TV News Reporters to Boost Growth
The demand of efficient and reliable sound systems with superior audio quality is increasing because of the increasing number of corporate gatherings, concerts, sports events, and festivals. TV news reporters are also looking for a way to respond to particular breaking news by going to the desired areas at any time of the day to provide the broadcasting studios with live reports.
Key Players to Intensify Competition by Launching Innovative Wireless Microphones
The market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of companies worldwide. They are persistently striving to introduce state-of-the-art cordless microphones to cater to the demand of the consumers belonging to a wide range of industries. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
• January 2020: Audio Technica, Inc. expanded the pre-existing functionalities of its 3,000 series ultra-high frequency wireless systems by incorporating a network port. It would aid the company in providing unique systems to the consumers.
• May 2019: Yamaha Corporation introduced its latest wireless extension microphone that is specially designed with Yamaha CS-700 Video Sound Collaboration System.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/wireless-microphone-market-103099
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
• Audio-Technica U.S., Inc.
• Harman International Industries, Incorporated
• Lewitt Gmbh
• Logitech, Inc. (Blue)
• Rode Microphones
• Samson Technologies Corp.
• Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
• Shure Incorporated
• Sony Corporation
• Yamaha Corporation