"Increasing Adoption of Enterprise Mobility Solutions to Promote Growth"
Enterprise mobility solutions ensure that organizations enable employees to adopt secure mobile devices. In addition to this, it involves securing corporate data present in the mobile devices of the employees to prevent data theft and economic loss. Furthermore, the emergence of technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) and machine learning is enabling enterprises to promote enterprise mobility among its employees. According to a report by the Soti, Inc., about three fourth of the employees in the United States are expected to be introduced to the mobility working environment in the forthcoming years. Moreover, increasing the risk of cyberattacks and malware is expected to drive the demand for the global mobile security market during the projected horizon.
November 2019- Google LLC and Zimperium partnered for ensuring the safety of applications present on the google play store. Zimperium patented machine learning-based Z9 technology will be used to detect and stop harmful applications on google play store. The partnership is expected to protect google play store users from application malware attacks.
September 2019- F-Secure, a Finnish cybersecurity firm, announced its launch of consultancy services across 11 different locations spread across four continents of the world. According to the company, the primary aim of their consultancy services is to defend cyber-attacks for the organization by adopting emerging technologies.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
• Microsoft Corporation (New Mexico, United States)
• Google LLC (California, United States)
• IBM Corporation (New York, United States)
• Lookout, Inc. (California, United States)
• Apple, Inc. (California, United States)
• Kaspersky Lab (Moscow, Russia)
• Intel Corporation (California, United States)
• VMware, Inc. (California, United States)
• AVG Technologies (Prague, Czech Republic)
• Symantec Corporation (Arizona, United States)
• F – Secure Corporation (Helsinki, Finland)
• Oracle Corporation (California, United States)
• NortonLifeLock, Inc. (Arizona, United States)
• Zimperium (Texas, United States)
• Giesecke+Devrient GmbH (Munich, Germany)